Click through for the complete list.
For your Women’s History Month enjoyment and education:
1. Eight women in Hollywood who are calling out industry sexism.
2. Ten visionary women who are working to help and empower other women.
3. Eight women who have already made the world a better place in 2014.
4. Seven teen girls who are changing the world.
5. 23 fun, feminist digital campaigns.
*Bonus link*: This interactive chart lets you easily compare different countries around the world on the rights that their women do and don’t have. Some of the findings may surprise you! I’ve listed the types of rights below – which are most important to you?